Come join the LUSEM Career Services during your lunch hour and get a head start in your job hunt!
Starting this semester we will run weekly workshops during your lunch hour - covering LinkedIn, Interview training and CV/cover letter writing. The different themes will rotate every three weeks.
Each workshop will begin with a 20 mins lecture on the theme, and then you will get the chance to practice what you have learned in the following 20 mins!
LinkedIn: Networking online is a tricky business. This workshop will cover the basics on how to increase your online presence while at the same time you’re expanding your network.
Interview training: Want to become better prepared for job interviews? This workshop will give you the tools you need! You will learn how to best prepare before the interview, what to say, ask and how to act during the interview, and how to follow up afterwards.
CV/Cover letter: Still the very essentials in all job hunting – your application documents. In this workshop we will guide you through how to write an informative CV that stands out from the crowd, together with an interesting and engaging cover letter.
Bring your computer and your lunch box!
- 19 Sep: 12.15-13 in room EC1:138
- 10 Oct: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
- 31 Oct: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
- 28 Nov: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
- 19 Dec: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
Interview training, dates/time/venue:
- 26 Sep: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
- 17 Oct: 12.15-13 in room EC1:131
- 7 Nov: 12.15-13 in room EC1:131
- 5 Dec: 12.15-13 in room EC2:063
CV/cover letter, dates/time/venue:
- 3 Oct: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
- 24 Oct: 12.15-13 in room EC1:136
- 21 Nov: 12.15-13 in room EC1:134
- 12 Dec: 12.15-13 in room EC1:131
We have 30 spots, but you don’t have to sign up in advance, first come first served…